This page has recently been updated and houses important documents for NYSAND Leaders. If you think something is missing, please contact email@example.com to have it added as a resource.
NYSAND Meeting Request Form: https://forms.gle/x9Buyc8hmNgKA614A
(please use this form to request any meetings to schedule for committees, task forces, and more)
NYSAND CALENDAR – To download a hardcopy of the calendar, click here.
NYSAND Directory (current as of 6/2022)
NYSAND Expense Reimbursement Form
Orientation Final Powerpoint Now Available
Orientation Recordings Now Available:
Getting Ready for the 2022-2023 New Membership Year
- For Districts
- For NYSAND Board and Coordinating Cabinet Members
- Position Descriptions (updated following 9/25/2020 meetings)
- Public Policy
- Public Relations
- Annual Meeting & Expo
- Taskforce Initiatives
- House of Delegates
- Communications & Social Media
- NYSAND Newsletter Archives
- NYSAND Social Media Handbook
- Getting Your Fingertips Warm: Social Media for Beginners – Recording Now Available!
with Drew Hemler, MSc, RD, CDNSocial media can be a highly effective communication, education, and collaboration tool. However, getting started and maintaining an active social media presence can seem overwhelming. Attend this webinar to learn what platforms and tools are available, how to use each, as well as what strategies work best based on public relations and marketing goals.
1. Differentiate between available social media platforms;
2. Discuss effective social media communication strategies and tools;
3. Utilize assistive time management tools for social media activity.
Recording Available Here: Getting Your Fingertips Warm Social Media for Beginners-20200108 1732-1.mp4
PDF of Slides Available Here: NYSAND_Social Media for Beginners_FINAL.pdf
Dictation of Presentation Available Here: Getting Your Fingertips Warm_Social Media For Beginners – dictation.pdf
- NYSAND ByLaws – updated 09/2022
- NYSAND Policies & Procedures – updated 9/2022
- NYSAND Position Descriptions – updated 9/2022
- Strategic Plan 2019-2024
- Strategic Plan 2019-2024 (Updated tracking in December 2020)
- Strategic Plan Tracking
- NYSAND Resolution Form
- NYSAND Reporting Form – updated June 2022